Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jinxed... and still going strong!

You know that there is something terribly wrong when some things refuse to be not repeated in your life.
The MMTS is one such thing. Proven to be the cheapest mode of transport in and around the twin city, the MMTS refuses to give a me chance to avail its opportunities. Three consecutive times I, along with my friends (different groups of friends but with me as the common factor) have missed the MMTS. The important point to be noted is that, everytime, we miss it just when the train is whistling into the other platform and we are standing on the other platform in front of the ticket counter...
Now what do you have to say?
Last time when we missed the train and then had to burn a hole in our pockets to reach the destined place, one of my seniors said that the next time they decide to take the MMTS and they have me along with them they better turn up half an hour before the scheduled time... and then on second thoughts she added - "May be then the train itself might get cancelled!"

No comments: