Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just When I Thought That Life Was Perfect...

Just when I thought that my life was perfect, BANG came the shock! Bhalla asked me to redo the term paper. I was counting my days to go back home, or atleast be done with my exams, and now I have this on my head.

So when friends were eagerly asking me about my grades, I gave them an equally enthusiastic answer - "Oh I've been asked to rewrite!" - and took the pleasure in watching the smile fade out from people's faces. Well yes, people are kind to each other in such situations... you never know when disaster may strike you too!

Advices come pouring in and so does the abuses... It's like a wrong done against a commune which must be protected at all costs from disaster...

I wonder what's wrong with me....!!!

2 comments:

amritha said...

had fun reading the post. i like your observation that people are kind to each other in such circumstances. its hits the nail on its head. but why do you think there is something wrong with you?!

asmita said...

because after sometime i could not figure why i was saying all this...
I know it still doesnt make sense to you... neither to me :)