Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stream of Thoughts and Perceptions...

The dogs bark incessantly. There's nobody stopping them. Peels of laughter reach me sailing on a waft of strong brezze. That sail into my room.The papers flutter. Strewn all over the floor. The pink curtain play hide and seek with me. The bird call out for its companion. I want to run out and answer...
Night's revels vanish in a flash. Non-working flush. A curse on someone's lips. The tap drips. The day rolls by. The bed is a better place than anywhere else in the world. The cell alarm beeps. Snooze. Then completely stop. The laptop screen flickers its light at me. Assignments beckon me. I try to run away. Home seems to be a vague luxury. A constant music plays...that runs havoc in my mind...
Music the only retreat away from anywhere...here, there, everywhere.

4 comments:

amritha said...

pleasant style of writing.

asmita said...

Thanx

crumbs said...

muahahahahahaha!
sigh...those were the days I say
:D

asmita said...

Those were definitly the days...
Wondering whether it will ever come back...