Sunday, September 14, 2008

My my.... myself

1. LAST MOVIE I SAW IN A THEATER:
Bachna Ae Hasino. And if the University film club screenings count, then Lolita (the Adrian Lyne version)

2. WHAT BOOK AM I READING?
I have the habit of reading multiple books at a time.
Erich Segal’s Acts of Faith.
Other reference books related to my present courses.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

My all time favourite – Scrabble

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Readers’ Digest and of course the EFL-U campus magazine that is a product of our personal initiative (and I shall not accept anything otherwise)


5. FAVORITE SMELLS?

I love the smell of the freshly soaked earth after the first monsoon showers.

6. FAVORITE SOUND?
My mum’s voice… the first thing I hear when I wake up in the morning… Miss ya lots, Ma.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Desertion

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?

Umm… Where exactly am I? What day is today? When is my first class? The three questions pop into my mind at the same time, creating quite a havoc in my mind.

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Fairly new to the city… not much of a venturer either. But nothing can beat Park CafĂ© fish fry and cutlet near my house.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Er…….

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...?
Well, I’m not much of an optimist. Like to keep life simple and take one day at a time. Don’t indulge in hallucination…!!!

12. DO I DRIVE FAST?
The fact that I don’t yet have a license should speak loads.

13. DO I SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
A violent negative!

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Cool

15. WHAT WAS MY FIRST CAR?
Never was a car fanatic. First car to have taken a ride in and worth remembering is when my uncle let me hold the steering while he took care of the gear, clutch, accelerator and brakes.

16. FAVORITE DRINK?
Big time coffee person… some say that one day if they have to draw blood form my system, all they will get is caffeine.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD .....
Re-live some of the memorable moments of my life… I know it is too difficult to go back to the not-so-memorable ones and try to set it right. Rather, they are the ones that make life worth living.

18. DO I EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yeah… why not.

19. IF I COULD DYE MY HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Purple streaks.

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS I HAVE LIVED IN
Was born in Calcutta (now Kolkata). Have lived there, grown up there and will most probably settle there. There was of course a little dash of a couple of wonderful years spent in Hyderabad.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricekt without a shade of doubt.

22. WHAT'S UNDER MY BED?
Nothing really.

23. WOULD I LIKE TO BE BORN AS MYSELF AGAIN?

Yes... And I would prefer it if I could remember this life… creepy but I’m being frank.

24. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Was a morning person, till I came to this place called CIEFL and everything went for a toss… right now, I’m kind of both..


25. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?

Sunny side up..!!

26. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
I feel like a vagabond without a home… Is it the room that lies vacant back in Kolkata my own, or the present one that I share with my roommate and in which I spend most of my time.

27. FAVORITE PIE?
All American Pie movies

28. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate… any time!

No comments: