Thursday, October 2, 2008

Take a break

Finally my plans of going home are materializing. Of course, a lot of heat and sweat has gone into it. But I shall not dwell on the happenings that crowded my life for the last couple of days.
I am going home for the Durga Pujas. No, not to spend the hours contributing to the footfall meter in Maddox or some other place. I am expecting this trip to be like a break to unwind after the too many things happening in my mortal life. A lot of people whom I haven't had the the privilege to meet with, I shall bump into. Fond memories to be exchanged and nostalgia shall be indulged.
Hence, I shall not be blogging for sometime. But I will definitely come back with a whole lot of wonderful experiences to talk about as well as photographs to lose one self in.
Till then...

3 comments:

crumbs said...

mishti doi!!!!!
and aren't your labels longer than your posts??!!!

vrinda said...

bring back FOOD!! and dont forget to miss us :P

kaatib said...

waiting